- Chris won the 2018 Reid Award, Congrats!
- Hudifah won the 2018 Van Dyke Award, Congrats!
- Top won the 2018 Van Dyke Award, Congrats!
- Amin won the first annual BME Leadership Award, Congrats!
- Our work on the MnO2 nanoscaffold are now on many news media!
Eurekalert, R&D Magazine, Innovators Magazine, Drug Target Review, The Politico Post, Science Daily, Phys.Org, Innovations Report, Jersey Tribune, News-Medical, Bioengineer, Medical news line, (e) Science News, Front Line Genomics, Science Bulletin, BioSpectrum Asia Edition, W3Live News, BioNews Central, Dove Med, Career Biotech, ChemEurope
- Chris won the New Jersey Center for Spinal Cord Research Fellowship, Congrats!
- Skylar is awarded Biotechnology Training Program Fellowship!
- Hudifah, Letao, and Yixiao all won 2018 Professional Development Fund for Teaching and Graduate Assistants!
- Tae-Hyung, Hyeon-Yeol, and Ahmet‘s Manuscript Accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces: “THoR: Novel Tumor Homing Reactive Oxygen Species Nanoparticle for Cancer Therapy”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019
- Hudifah, Yixiao, and Nick’s Manuscript Published in Advanced Materials: “NIR Biosensing of Neurotransmitters in Stem Cell‐Derived Neural Interface Using Advanced Core–Shell Upconversion Nanoparticles”, Advanced Materials, 2019
- Hyeon-Yeol’s Collaboration Manuscript is Accepted in Nano Letters: “Engineered Mesenchymal Stem Cell/Nanomedicine Spheroid as an Active Drug Delivery Platform for Combinational Glioblastoma Therapy”, Nano Letters, 2019
This is a collaboration work with Prof. Kam Leong at Columbia University
- Jong Min and Letao’s Manuscript Published in Scientific Reports: “Generation of uniform-sized multicellular tumor spheroids using hydrogel microwells for advanced drug screening”, Scientific Reports, 2019
This is a collaboration work with Prof. Bong Geun Chung at Sogang University
- Letao, Dean, and Chris’ Manuscript Accepted in Nature Communications: “A Biodegradable Hybrid Inorganic Nanoscaffold for Advanced Stem Cell Therapy”, Nature Communications, 2018
- Jin-Ho, Letao, and Dean’s Manuscript Accepted in Advanced Materials: “Nondestructive Real-Time Monitoring of Enhanced Stem Cell Differentiation Using a Graphene-Au Hybrid Nanoelectrode Array”, Advanced Materials, 2018
- Perry, Top, and Hyeon-Yeol’s Manuscript Accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces: “Overcoming Chemoresistance in Cancer via Combined MicroRNA Therapeutics with Anti-Cancer Drugs using Multifunctional Magnetic Core-Shell Nanoparticles”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018
- Hyeon-Yeol’s Manuscript Published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces: “Magnetic Oleosome as a Functional Lipophilic Drug Carrier for Cancer Therapy”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018
- Hyeon-Yeol’s Manuscript Published in Biosensors and Bioelectronics: “Selective Isolation and Noninvasive Analysis of Circulating Cancer Stem Cells Through Raman Imaging”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018